Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to the Healthy Cooking Group Recipe Blog and Index

Welcome all. This blog will be a bank of healthy recipes shared by our fabulous group members. There will also be an index of all the recipes along the side of the blog, organized into menu groups such as vegetables, chicken, fish, breakfast, pies, etc. All you need do is email me your recipes and any photos you may have and I will keep the blog updated. Along with each recipe I will credit the cook contributer and leave their email so that you can contact them should you have any questions. I'd also like to put a resource index of favorite cooking and recipes sites that we've found online. So please send me you favorite cooking resources also. Some of you may be subscribed to cooking magazines that have websites, tell me your favorite magazines and cookbooks and I'll look to see if there is a website or online recipe library from that magazine. One other thing I'd like to do is leave a monthly meeting review of what we learned, (maybe the handouts and info provided) as well as give info for the upcoming meeting. Any other ideas?

Here's my email: trinaberg@gmail.com

Let's cook!

No comments: